Attracting and building the right talent is imperative for long-term organisational success. Built on best practices and research from Korn Ferry companies Lominger, PDI NinthHouse, and Global Novations this innovative and advanced competency framework design helps target specific organisational levels, functions, industries, and business challenges.
- Innovative framework design allows for tailored model creation that targets your unique business needs.
- Content based on more than 60 years of research so you can TRUST the impact in your organisation.
- Written using clear and simple language that ensures ACTIONABLE development at any organisational level. Download sample competency development content.
- Globalized content available in multiple languages so talent can SUCCEED in a changing global environment.
- The industry's top talent management consulting services are here to help buildCONFIDENCE in your business success.
Driven by the need to succeed in today’s volatile business environment, organizations require right and ready talent to successfully execute business strategy. This results in the necessity to configure a competency model that aligns with your talent strategy and business objectives to place you in a position to accomplish your business goals.
Five steps to success.
- Talent Strategy Consulting to evaluate the needs of your talent relative to your business strategy.
- Competency Strategy Sessions to ensure succession implementation of the competency framework.
- Competency Modeling Sessions to rapidly tailor models that meeting your needs.
- Competency Implementation Services to transfer the model into your HR systems.
- Talent Management Solutions to assess and develop your talent based on your competency model.
Korn Ferry FYI Book Information
Interested in becoming certified in Korn Ferry Leadership Architect ?
Learn more here